Subconv is a python written tool, which help you convert almost any
type of movies' subtitles.
With Subconv you are easy able to:
- change format of subtitles
- split into any number of pieces
- change lasting time of each subtitle (depend on chars, words, lines number etc...).
- remove special subs for deaf people
- remove parts of subs matching given regular expression
- split subtitles' lines to given length
- change output EOL character
Supported formats are:
Comma separated values (semicolon for real :)). All " in text
are replaced with ` to allow nice importing (eg. to spreadsheet program).
Format based on frames. Uses given framerate (default is 23.98)
hh.mm.ss,mmm -> hh.mm.ss,mmm format
Just subtitles without time info at all (subformat like in microdvd).
Only writing in this format is supported.
Header + hh:mm:ss.xx,hh:mm:ss.xx format, where xx means 10*ms
Some kinda shi... - #params and then hh:mm:ss.xx hh:mm:ss.xx JC sub
Subconv accepts the following time formats:
eg. -1h10.5s10 - means minus one hour, 10 and half seconds and 10 miliseconds.
where HH, MM, SS stand for any float value and MS is integer
where FF is a float value. f refers to frames
Subconv has also a project site containing:
- bug tracking system
- feature request system
- releases management